Retired CEO of CHIPPEWA PARTNERS, Native American Advisors, Inc., now managing the Parisian Family Office. A White Earth Chippewa, raised conservative, he began a Wall Street career in 1982, met game changer William O'Neil in 1984. Always been, will always be, an optimist. In a world on a dopamine, hypomanic binge, this is his take on life well lived at Ghost Ranch in MT or Pamelot, their TN farm.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Example of a Conundrum: "A gun is like
a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one. You'll probably never
need one again."
The definition of the word Conundrum is:
something that is puzzling or confusing. Here are six Conundrums of
socialism in the United States of America :
1. America is capitalist and greedy—yet half of
the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized—yet they
believe they are victims.
3. They believe they are victims—yet their
representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government—yet
the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer—yet they have
things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other
countries only dream about—yet they want America to be more like those
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty
much sums up the USA in the 21st Century. Makes you wonder who is
doing the math.
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by
the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun
owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works. And here's another one
2. It seems we constantly hear about how Social
Security is going to run out of money. But we never hear about welfare
or food stamps running out of money? What’s interesting is the first
group “worked for” their money, but the second group didn’t.
Think about it.....and last but not least:
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans,
no pay raises for our military and cutting our army back, but we are
not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.