Parisian Family Office, CEO. Began Wall Street, 1982. Founded investment firm, CHIPPEWA PARTNERS, Native American Advisors. Active Trader. White Earth Chippewa Tribal member. Was NYSE/FINRA arb. Conservative, raised on Great Plains reservations. Pureblood, clot-shot free. In a world elevated on a dopamine binge, this is his take! Written from MT Ghost Ranch on the Yellowstone River, TN farm Pamelot or San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, CASA TULE'. Always been, will always be, an optimist.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
You come home from work and find there has been a sewer backup. You have sewage up to your basement ceiling.
What do you do?
Do you raise the ceiling or simply pump out the shit?
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
01. Lajames has an AK-47 with a 200-round clip. He usually misses 6 of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive- by shootin. How manymofos can Lajames ice on a drive- by before he gotta reload?
02. Leroy has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for$320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what be the street value of the rest of his shit?
03. Dwayne pimps 3 ho's. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne's $800 per day Crack habit?
04. Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounce bags will he need to make to gets the20% upside?
05. Ray-Ray gets $2000 for a stolen BMW, $1500 for stealing a Corvette,and $1000 for a 4 x 4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4's, how many more Corvettes must he steal to make the 10k for his brother's bail?
06. Pedro got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money pe r month, how much money will be left when he gets out?
07. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with three 8 oz. Cans of spray paint with 20% paint left over?
08. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang. There be 20 girls in his gang. What be the percentage of bitches Tyrone knocked up?
09. Lafawnda is a lookout for the gang. Lafawnda also has a Boa Constrictor that eats 5 rats per week and a cost of $5 per rat. If Lafawnda makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed her snake with one week's income?
10. Rafael steals Juan's skateboard. As Rafael skates away at 15mph,Juan loads his 357 Magnum piece. If it takes Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far away will Rafael be when he gets whacked?
Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a nice restaurant for dinner. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much.
I asked him what was wrong; He said, 'Nothing.' I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too.' When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep; I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.
A four putt; who the hell four putts?
Friday, August 19, 2011
This clip would have made Blue Horseshoe proud!!!
Spend some time on the comments. You will be glad you did!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, “Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land.”
Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, multiple wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc……..I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English.
I was connected to a call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck!
The POTUS sitting out on a golf course and watching the waves on vacation and planning his "new" plan to gainfully change the unemployment problem is rather sad. Actions speak louder than words. There is no plan. He has no plan for America. It is only about the sound bites to get re-elected.
I seldom ever grab a platform to shout market direction over any time frame but something tells me that when he speaks in September one may short the S&P e-mini's when the speech starts and cover when the speech ends and be a wealthier investor. That's one of my plans. Today my plan is to watch gold and silver continue higher. Kaching!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Exactly why should I, a taxpayer, be paying for the food, via foodstamps that are used by over 45 million Americans who have very little skin in the game. The system is broke. The incentives are out of whack.
Jamie Dimon calling her call "hogwash" is funny. Jamie, take a look at any bank stock index for a first clue.
Then look at your company and thank the American taxpayer for your bonus.
Monday, August 08, 2011
Sunday, August 07, 2011
"It is important to me," Meruelo said of potentially becoming the NBA's first Hispanic owner. "I'm very proud of my heritage. It's nice to be able to do something that is different and is not in the ordinary. I'm very blessed. I'm very lucky."
Congratulations Alex Meruelo! Good luck in Atlanta.
Saturday, August 06, 2011
Thursday, August 04, 2011
There aren't enough trees in America for Bernanke to print dollars to save us. We have Italian and Spanish bond markets effectively paralyzed, US T-bills yielding ZERO percent and gold to a record high.
What's not to fear?