First, you have the encouragement of American women to abort and abort some more..
Then you import illiterate immigrants to make up for the labor shortage.
What could possibly go wrong?
CEO of the Parisian Family Office. Retired/Founder of CHIPPEWA PARTNERS, Native American Advisors, Inc., Registered Investment Advisor. White Earth Chippewa, educated conservative, raised on Indian reservations across Great Plains. Began Wall Street career in 1982. Always been, will always be, an optimist. Pureblood, clot-shot free. In a world on a dopamine binge, this is his take on life. Written at MT Ghost Ranch or Pamelot, TN farm or his winter camp in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico.
The teacher asked the class to use the word “fascinate” in a sentence.Molly put up her hand and said, “My family went to my granddad's farm, andkwe all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."The teacher said, “That was good, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate,’ not 'fascinating'.”Sally raised her hand. She said, “My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated.”The teacher said, “Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ‘fascinate’.”Little Johnny raised his hand, but the teacher hesitated because she had beenburned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he coulddamage the word “fascinate,” so she called on him.Johnny said, “My aunt Carolyn has a sweater with ten buttons,but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight!”The teacher sat down and cried.
Every Time Elizabeth Warren Has Lied About Her Native American Heritage:
1. Elizabeth Warren self-identified as a "Native American" in the The Association of American Law Schools Directory of law professors in every edition printed between 1986 -1995.
2. After becoming a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Warren demanded the University change her faculty listed ethnicity from “white” to “Native American.”
3. Warren was identified by Harvard Law as a “woman of color.” Harvard promoted Warren’s hire as expanding their campus diversity by hiring a woman with "minority background" onto their faculty.
4. Warren claimed that her mother and father had to elope due to her mom’s obvious Indian heritage and the white bigotry of her father’s family. Here is a photo of Warren's mom:
Here is video of Warren telling this story: "My mom and dad were very much in love and they wanted to get married. My father's parents said 'Absolutely not because she's part Cherokee and Delaware.' After fighting it they eloped."
5. Warren submitted multiple recipes for the Indian cookbook “Pow Wow Chow” and signed her name, “Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee”
6. Warren used offensive, racially charged language to defend her claims of Native American heritage, declaring that her family had “high cheekbones” like “all the Indians do.”
Here is video of that moment:
7. Warren has now claimed that she *may* have 1/1024th Indian DNA. This is equally problematic since DNA science proves that the average white American has .18% Indian DNA, far more that Warren's .098% (lowest estimate according to study) https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/15/elizabeth-warren-less-native-american-dna/ …
8. Multiple members of Warren's direct family have disputed her claims of a "proud Native American heritage." They deny the Senator's Indian heritage stories fervently:https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/09/15/elizabeth-warren-family-has-mixed-memories-about-heritage/o9oXvDiUMcXiipkyuinU5M/story.html …
9. Warren's DNA report did not measure actual Native American DNA. The report actually measured Colombian, Mexican and Peruvian DNA. Of which Warren *may* have a tiny, tiny fraction - possibly.
10. It is very difficult to argue that Warren did not commit racial fraud. She used the advantages in the system to advance her career with no evidence (to this day) that she is actually Native American. Democrats defending her behavior on this point is dubious - at best.