Monday, August 07, 2017
Goldman Sachs in the "old" days..........
A fine of $550,000,000 is a total joke. That is 3% of the GS bonus pool!!
How much "free" money does GS make daily by borrowing at the discount window and reinvesting in 10-year treasuries?
This is how it worked then.......... and now..........
1) GS fraudulently screws up our financial system and economy.
2) Deemed TBTF, The Fed tells GS to convert into a savings bank.
3) GS now borrows freely at the discount window and uses taxpayer $$$ to buy treasurys.
4) Obama DoJ sues GS for fraud.
5) GS settles with the government and pays the fine with $$$$$ it earned at 0% interest from taxpayers. All at zero
What a racket.
Native American Advisors CHIPPEWA PARTNERS
- Dean Parisian, Founder & Chairman
- CHIPPEWA PARTNERS, Native American Advisors, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor, founded by Dean Thomas Parisian in 1995. The firm is a manager to an exclusive clientele and is closed to new clients. As a Registered Investment Advisor, our expertise developed over 35 years balances experience, integrity and tremendous work ethic. Dean Parisian is a member at the White Earth Reservation of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe, a former NYSE and FINRA arbitrator and trader who began his career with Kidder Peabody and later worked for Drexel Burnham Lambert in LaJolla, CA. His philanthropic interest is in Native American education and he's endowed a significant scholarship for Native Americans at the University of Minnesota. His greatest accomplishment includes raising two sons and 26 years of marriage. The Parisian family enjoys outdoor pursuits at Pamelot, their farm in Tennessee and at the Ghost Ranch, their ranch on the Yellowstone River in Montana. For media requests contact the firm via email: ChippewaPartners (at) gmail dot com, on Twitter: @DeanParisian. Global 404-202-8173