- I was born white, which now, whether I like it or not, makes me a racist;
Monday, August 28, 2017
Fear running rampant!!!!!
I used to think I was just a regular guy, but . .
• I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which by today's standards, makes me a fascist;
• I am heterosexual, which according to gay folks, now makes me a homophobic;
• I am non-union, which makes me a traitor to the working class and an ally of big business;
• I am a Christian, which now labels me as an infidel;
• I believe in the 2nd Amendment, which now makes me a member of the vast gun lobby;
• I am older than 63 which makes me a useless old man;
• I think and I reason, therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which must make me a reactionary;
• I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American culture, which makes me a xenophobe;
• I value my safety and that of my family and I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist;
• I believe in hard work, fair play, & fair compensation according to each individual's merits, which today makes me an anti-socialist;
• I believe in the defense and protection of the homeland for and by all citizens, which now makes me a militant;
* Recently, a woman called me and my friends a “basket of deplorables”;
• Please help me come to terms with the new me...because I'm just not sure who I am anymore!
I would like to thank all my friends for sticking with me through these abrupt, new found changes in my life and my thinking - I just can't imagine or understand what's happened to me so quickly.
Funny...it's all just taken place over the last 7 or 8 years.
And, as if all this crap wasn't enough to deal with, I'm now afraid to go into either restroom....
Native American Advisors CHIPPEWA PARTNERS
- Dean Parisian, Founder & Chairman
- CHIPPEWA PARTNERS, Native American Advisors, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor, founded by Dean Thomas Parisian in 1995. The firm is a manager to an exclusive clientele and is closed to new clients. As a Registered Investment Advisor, our expertise developed over 35 years balances experience, integrity and tremendous work ethic. Dean Parisian is a member at the White Earth Reservation of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe, a former NYSE and FINRA arbitrator and trader who began his career with Kidder Peabody and later worked for Drexel Burnham Lambert in LaJolla, CA. His philanthropic interest is in Native American education and he's endowed a significant scholarship for Native Americans at the University of Minnesota. His greatest accomplishment includes raising two sons and 26 years of marriage. The Parisian family enjoys outdoor pursuits at Pamelot, their farm in Tennessee and at the Ghost Ranch, their ranch on the Yellowstone River in Montana. For media requests contact the firm via email: ChippewaPartners (at) gmail dot com, on Twitter: @DeanParisian. Global 404-202-8173