Things of value are:
- Knowing how to find or create a source of fresh water.
- Knowing how to defend oneself and family.
- Knowing how to build and sustain a fire.
- Knowing how to build a shelter and set up defenses.
- Having a trade skill.
- Know how to snare or trap.
- Being able to practice field medicine.
- Knowing what medicines are good.
- Knowing how to hunt.
- Knowing how to make squirrel taste good.
If you possess any of these, you have value. If you don't, you're better off as fertilizer for the fields.
It won't matter if you have one million Bitcoin if you serve no purpose to anyone because you probably fail at making grilled cheese in your mom's basement.
Post a Comment