Thursday, January 29, 2015
Jeff Foxworthy on #Montana!
1. If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you may live in Montana.
2. If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't even work there, you may live in Montana.
3. If you've worn shorts and a jacket at the same time, you may live in Montana.
4. If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Montana.
5. If "vacation" means going anywhere south of Missoula for the weekend, you may live in Montana.
6. If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Montana.
7. If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Montana.
8. If you have switched from 'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day and back again, you may live in Montana.
9. If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Montana.
10. If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both doors unlocked, you may live in Montana.
11. If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Montana.
12. If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you may live in Montana.
13. If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Montana.
14. If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you may live in Montana.
15. If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you may live in Montana.
16. If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you may live in Montana.
17. If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Montana.
18. If you actually understand these jokes, repost this so all of your Montana friends and others can see, you definitely do live - or have lived - in Montana.
Native American Advisors CHIPPEWA PARTNERS
- Dean Parisian, Founder & Chairman
- CHIPPEWA PARTNERS, Native American Advisors, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor, founded by Dean Thomas Parisian in 1995. The firm is a manager to an exclusive clientele and is closed to new clients. As a Registered Investment Advisor, our expertise developed over 35 years balances experience, integrity and tremendous work ethic. Dean Parisian is a member at the White Earth Reservation of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe, a former NYSE and FINRA arbitrator and trader who began his career with Kidder Peabody and later worked for Drexel Burnham Lambert in LaJolla, CA. His philanthropic interest is in Native American education and he's endowed a significant scholarship for Native Americans at the University of Minnesota. His greatest accomplishment includes raising two sons and 26 years of marriage. The Parisian family enjoys outdoor pursuits at Pamelot, their farm in Tennessee and at the Ghost Ranch, their ranch on the Yellowstone River in Montana. For media requests contact the firm via email: ChippewaPartners (at) gmail dot com, on Twitter: @DeanParisian. Global 404-202-8173