Native American Advisors CHIPPEWA PARTNERS
- Dean Parisian, Founder & Chairman
- CHIPPEWA PARTNERS, Native American Advisors, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor, founded by Dean Thomas Parisian in 1995. The firm is a manager to an exclusive clientele and is closed to new clients. As a Registered Investment Advisor, our expertise developed over 35 years balances experience, integrity and tremendous work ethic. Dean Parisian is a member at the White Earth Reservation of the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe, a former NYSE and FINRA arbitrator and trader who began his career with Kidder Peabody and later worked for Drexel Burnham Lambert in LaJolla, CA. His philanthropic interest is in Native American education and he's endowed a significant scholarship for Native Americans at the University of Minnesota. His greatest accomplishment includes raising two sons and 25 years of marriage. The Parisian family enjoys outdoor pursuits at Pamelot, their farm in Tennessee and at the Ghost Ranch, their ranch on the Yellowstone River in Montana. For media requests contact the firm via email: ChippewaPartners (at) gmail dot com, on Twitter: @DeanParisian. Global 404-202-8173
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Thursday, February 16, 2017
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
My advice to President Trump:
Bring the heads of the NSA, CIA, FBI, and other Intelligence agencies into the Oval office.
Advise them they have one week to ID the person(s) responsible leaking some of our nation's most sensitive signal intelligence, and to prepare a package of evidence (polygraph/interview/
confession/tech logs/electronic breadcrumbs/userID logins/USB use/etc) for the Dept of Justice for a criminal prosecution.
There is a "Need to Know" requirement for granting access to every single piece of intel like the kind leaked in this instance, so the list of people with access to it will be easy to generate.
If, at the end of one week, the leakers have not been identified, President Trump should fire the heads of each agency responsible for the generation, review, and dissemination of the leaked intel.
The stakes are simply too high to treat this as just another "leak of classified information" that became so routine under the Clinton & Obama administrations. The "Ends Justify the Means", scorched earth mentality that allows anyone with a security clearance to expose our techniques, knowledge, and intelligence to the world, must be dealt with in swift and harsh terms.
If that means dismissing the head of each agency with access to the intel to send a message this sort of thing will not be tolerated, so be it.
The leaked information not only alerted the world about what phone lines were being listened to and who was being monitored, it also informed them the U.S. Intel community had previously designated those foreign individuals as being intelligence agents. The fallout from the leaks cannot be calculated.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
It is always nice to break up the winter weather with Florida sun. Mixed some business with pleasure and loved our run up the Inter Coastal Waterway on the Mercurius, President Trump was in town for the weekend and there was a hell of bash thrown for a birthday.
A Wall Street Birthday to Remember!